Blue Valley Riding Kansas Housing Market Update November 9th, 2010
Trying to find some acreage in Southern Johnson County, KS?
- Not too far out?
- Not too big?
- Not too small?
- Tired of being right on top of your neighbors?
- You don’t want to move to Louisburg or Miami County?
- You don’t want to move “out west” to Shawnee, Lenexa, or Desoto?
- All of your friends, family, and social activities are in Leawood KS and Overland Park KS?
- You don’t wan’t to spend a million dollars?
- You don’t have a half hour leeway to get to Leawood Town Center?
- You still want to be within 15 minutes of a “real” grocery store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, etc.
- Blue Valley Schools are really important to you.
- Blue Valley Riding may be the answer for you.
Blue Valley Riding – asking prices, selling prices, sales pace
As of November 9th, 2010, there is just the one listed for sale in Blue Valley Riding. The current asking price is $295,000
Since May 9th, 2010 4 houses in Blue Valley Riding have sold and closed. The price ranges of the closed homes in the last 6 months ranged from $210,000 to $448,000. Searching for acreage in Johnson County? This might be an excellent time to buy.
Great Reasons to Live in Blue Valley Riding, Stilwell KS, 66085
- Blue Valley Riding is within the award winning Blue Valley School District
- 1+ acre lots
- Convenient Southern Johnson County location
- Blue Valley Riding is close to Ironwoods park at 147th and Mission in Leawood
- Leawood Town Center is just minutes away with outstanding shopping, restaurants and movie theaters
- Minutes for the Overland Park Arboretum
Directions to Blue Valley Riding
Blue Valley Riding is on the South side of 159th Street in Stilwell KS 66085 and is just East of Metcalf Avenue.
Take I-435 to the Metcalf Avenue Exit, Head South on Metcalf Avenue to 159th Street, Turn East on 159th Street and you will see the Blue Valley Riding Sign in the South side.
Make the smart move. Contact me.